In this article, we will try to answer the question of how to stop snoring home remedy? I know a lot of people out there have the same problem as me: They snore! As a matter of fact, I snore pretty loudly! I have tried a couple of things that the “experts” have recommended, and NONE of them worked! So before you make the same mistakes that I have made, let me give you a little insight into what will not work in your quest to stop your snoring.
First off, I know that you want to stop snoring for several different reasons. Chief of all the reasons, (…if you’re like me!), is your wife! She’s probably threatened to kick you out of the bedroom. She probably already has! But to keep the peace you have began to find a cure for your snoring. Talking to your doctor. Looking for answers to this dilemma on the internet, (that’s how you found this article…), and talking to your friends.
Well I’m here to tell you, the so-called “experts” out there will recommend these three things, and none of them worked for me! But different strokes for different folks, right? They might work for you, they might not. But I’ll give you my honest real-life assessment anyway.
1. Lose weight to stop snoring home remedy
– Yeah, my doctor told me to lose weight. Do you want to know what happened? I lost about 21 pounds, I got down to a very respectable 205, and I was STILL SNORING! I have to say that I wasn’t snoring as loud, but I was still snoring! Try it. It might work for you. NOT!
2. CPAP mask to stop snoring home remedy
– CPAP stands for continuous positive airway pressure. This mask was recommended to me after I didn’t meet the requirements for surgery. You see, surgery is the last resort. But you have to have certain requirements for it, like certain death! Anyway. This mask forces a continuous supply of oxygen down your throat, keeping your airway open. Sounds sexy, right? Let’s just say that my wife didn’t like the idea of me going to sleep with an ugly mask on my face! Couldn’t do that either!
3. Nasal Strips to stop snoring home remedy
– My wife suggested that I try these things next. I tried them and needless to say, a snorer of my stature couldn’t get relief. They claim to open nasal passages to clear the airway. That’s all fine and dandy if you’re snoring THROUGH YOUR NOSE!
Like most people, my snoring comes through my throat. So all these little strips did was give my lungs more oxygen that I blew out through my throat. Which made my snoring LOUDER! My poor wife. She got no sleep that night while I slept like a baby! She eventually threw them away the next day!
So there you have it. 3 things from the “experts” book on “The Stop Snoring Home Remedy”, that did not work for me. Like I said before, they didn’t work for me. But that doesn’t mean that they won’t work for you. I just wanted to share my experience with you to help you on your journey.
Article Author: Kenneth L. White